Self-Care to Get Unstuck
A short course on how to stop being pissy with your people, burned out, low-grade depressed, stressed and eating all the things…
You’re too amazing a human to waste your precious life on that crap.
The fantastic thing is that it’s not rocket science to know how to start really living your life.
I know, I’ve done it.
Self-Care to Get Unstuck is a fun online course for women on how to take the first step to create a self-care routine that works…
…to help you feel affection when you look in the mirror, get along better with the people in your life, and get some dang rest, even while you get amazing things done.
What women say about working with Yolanda
In this fun program for women, you will discover the exact self-care practices I used to:
— leave a good job that was holding me back from my dreams
— lose 20 pounds
— stop working every night and all weekend 😭
— re-connect with people I love
— find time and space for my life’s true work! 💕
This course is for you if any of these ring a bell…
- Your life is good in so many ways but you have too much going on, and your shoulders constantly feel tight.
- You’re so exhausted that the only way to relax seems like isolating with Netflix and a bunch of “healthy” snacks.
- You’re often feeling pissy and annoyed with the people you love most, and disconnected from your circle of friends.
- You’re working your butt off but no matter how much you work, it’s never enough. You’re not a loser, but you feel like you’re failing all the time.
- You feel burnt out, anxious, overwhelmed, demoralized and tired of being in the trenches.
- You’re not the weight you want to be and beat yourself up a lot about your body.
- You have tried yoga, meditation or therapy and you got some benefit from those but you still feel like you’re stuck in a rut.
- You feel like you are running out of time but you can’t stop procrastinating and numbing out.
I actually lived every single one of those, for a long time. But not anymore.
And you can be free of all that gnarliness too.
What I learned, and what I teach is very straightforward and practical.
It is this…
How to stop suffering so much, by using daily self-care practices
What this means is simple giving the same kind of basic daily attention to your mental hygiene as you give to your physical hygiene.
It’s emotional hygiene 101.
And you need it because…
#1: The lack of it is the root of the great majority of our suffering.
#2: For some reason, almost none of us women (or men, for that matter) learned basic emotional self-care at home or school.
More self-care = better life
I’ve been doing basic self-care practices myself for over three years now and since then, my life has improved in almost every way.
After a decade or so of burn out, frustration and resentment, I now have the time and energy for my life’s true work.
Plus retired early, lost weight and stopped working so much that my shoulders felt permanently painful.
And here’s the thing…
Every woman can do this, no sweat.
You can use these tools to start feeling better about yourself and the world, today.
As one of my students, Gloria, said after taking the course: “I’m happy. I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time.”
And that can be you, and you can start literally right now.
What’s in the course?
The core training sessions go deep on the basic steps that I used to radically change my life and that you can start using today to change yours..
- Lesson 1: Break the Negative Cycle
- This lesson is about breaking the negative thought loops that are keeping you in a rut. We go deep on using what I call “Miracle Minutes” as an easy starting point for creating a daily self-care habit.
- Lesson 2: Know Where You Want to Go
- In this lesson you’ll learn how to identify what you actually want to do with your life, and what results you actually want that will feel amazing for you alone. And you’ll learn this in a simple, fun, way. The great majority of women never learn to do this, and they remain tragically stuck in a rut of same-old, same-old.
- Lesson 3: Bring Your Dreams to Life with Goals and Baby Steps
- This is a critical lesson we bring your dreams to life by setting do-able goals and feeling great on every baby step toward creating the things you actually want in your life. It doesn’t matter what you want — more fun, fitness, love, money, travel, creativity. Learn how to set goals in an easy way that bypasses the overwhelm and dejection we usually feel when we think of how we’ve failed so many times in the past.
- Lesson 4: Harness the Power of Your Mind to Achieve Your Dreams
- This is another essential lesson in which I’ll show you some powerful techniques I’ve used to learn to manage my mind. In this lesson, we look at the need for emotional hygiene, and learn how to deliberately decide what kind of day you’ll have, rather than being at the mercy of the weather, or your boss, or your partner’s moods.
- Lesson 5: Stay on Track and Win
- In this lesson, we do what women very seldom do — and that is to practice celebrating our wins. And you learn how to truly view “failure” as no biggie.
- Lesson 6: Feeling Comfortable and Free in Your Body
- The first in a series of lessons exploring body image and weight and size, and looking at how you can love your body today and at the same time want to be more healthy and fit.
- Lesson 7: Calming your Nervous System
- This lesson teaches you how to actually feel your feelings, one of the most useful tools you will ever develop in your life!
- Lesson 8: Quick Stress Relief Hacks
- Easy-peasy techniques to calm your nervous system, both short term and for the long run.
- More new lessons coming all the time!
In addition to the core lessons you received:
- Fun, colorful handouts, assignments and worksheets for practicing the mental-self care practices.
- Occasional live calls with Yolanda.
- Access to a private Facebook group for questions and support.
This is not some kind of airy-fairy, fantasy land stuff
Once I learned how to use daily mental self-care practices myself, my life changed in some pretty dramatic ways.
I live in the real world, and bad things happen, like a pandemic, for example, so it’s not like a fantasy world.
But I no longer feel like I have no choices or options.
I don’t feel stuck or demoralized or constantly blindsided by fear, and overwhelm. I don’t feel paralyzed by indecision or fear or failure.
Now I have simple, practical steps and tools that help me walk what I call my path of joy. I know that sounds kind of hokey, but it’s actually what has happened.
I’d love to help show you the way to your path of joy too.
One thing I feel pretty certain about is that if you don’t join me on the course, if you keep doing the same thing you’re doing now, you are certain to stay in the exact same rut you’re in right now, frustrated, demoralized, overwhelmed and stuck.
There’s one thing I can’t do. I can’t click that button; I can’t click that registration. Only you can do that.
Go ahead, click that button, and I’ll see you in the Self-Care to Get Unstuck course!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t worry if you think you’re way too busy and don’t have time for this. The course work is simple and straightforward and doesn’t take much time — 30 minutes to an hour a week. It’s also quite fun, so it won’t feel like work.
The truth is you don’t have time NOT to learn these self-care practices.
If you don’t, a month from now, you will feel just like you do now, demoralized, stuck and burnt out.
When you buy the course today, you have:
— instant access to the entire course. The lessons are delivered by 5 hour-long videos, and you can watch them when it is convenient for you.
— handouts and assignments for creating and practicing the mental-self care practices.
— monthly live small group Q&A call with Yolanda through 2021.
— access to a private Facebook group for questions and support.
No. There are always recordings of the Q&A sessions. I do encourage you to attend the monthly Q&A sessions live, but that is not a requirement.
I’m here to tell you that it is EXACTLY the way I totally changed my own life. The practices that I will teach you are exactly the ones I have used in the last three years to feel more happy, free, healthy, connected and purposeful than I have ever felt in my entire life, even in the middle of a global pandemic!
Also, if these practices don’t work for you or you feel dissatisfied for any reason, you can get a full refund up to 30 days! (I can offer this because I have so much confidence the practices will significantly help each student.)
The course includes a lot of content that is not available on my site, or my free Facebook group, or anywhere. The practices are a collection of tools and strategies I’ve collected from years of coaching, study, research, and practice. To be clear, the practices are not created by me — they are popular and well-tested — but I have found a way to organize and use them as daily practices that has worked for me and that I am confident can work for you too.
You can get help with an unlimited number of questions in the private course Facebook group.
You take the course at your own pace. I recommend that you spend 6 weeks, allowing a week for each of the lessons.
You will have access to the course as long as it exists, and I plan to keep it going for a long time.
Yes! In fact, this is a no-risk offer, since the training core of the course takes about 5 weeks, and you have 30 days to request a full refund, no questions asked. See below for more on this.
No-Risk 30-Day Guarantee
No worries, my How to Get Unstuck Course comes with a full, 100% money-back guarantee. If the course doesn’t live up to your expectations, for any reason at all, just let me know within 30 days of purchase, and I will return 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Truly, I have no desire to make bad karma by keeping my customers’ money if they are unhappy. Right livelihood and living in total integrity is very important to me. I want you to be happy and I am confident that you will get wonderful value from this course. But if you don’t feel you did, I’ll return your money!